Monday 7 September 2015

Rohit Sharma - The North Creative Traveller

Hello Folks

Rohit sharma

I am Rohit Sharma, born and brought up at Yamuna nagar.

I have just completed my Post graduation and have recently joined The Creative travels.
About my hobbies...well...I am music and movie buff. I am also fitness freak. As far as my nature is concerned I am quite affable and amiable.

If I described my self in one line I am cool, calm and composed person and accept the things the way they come to me. At present my top most priority is to look for a platform where I can justify my skills and can carve my niche.

At present  I am youth, fire in the belly, career dilemma, worried about career and socially active.

Last but not the least I want to say that I am the north traveler and have a great knowledge of INDIA's heart.

For my test - Rohit

2 comments: